Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same old problem reappearing - Connection dropping

Hanxbear
Grafter

Same old problem reappearing - Connection dropping

Hi,
I raised a fault a few weeks ago of my connection constantly running slow and then dropping.  To cut a long story short in the end I was sent a new router.  At the same time I switched to Broadband Unlimited.  Over the last few weeks the connection has started to grind to a halt, drops, I restart, works ok for a time the repeats.  Online gaming, Streaming etc is impossible.  I went on to trouble shooter tonight to log yet another fault and this time it said there was an error in the TS and to try again later.
I really feel as if I'm paying for a product which is either substandard or non-existant. Angry
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Same old problem reappearing - Connection dropping

Hi Hanxbear,
Sorry to hear that you've been having connection issues. We're currently testing your line and we'll update you as soon as we have the results.
Hanxbear
Grafter

Thanks Chris,
Would you believe it that this evening I had a pain free experience with the connection, no sooner do I post on the forums...................... Crazy  Is this a result of anything you've done?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

The magic forum touch Wink
Non nothing has been done from outside yet, it does look like testing has completed and we're just waiting for our faults team to pick your ticket up with the outcome.