cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sagem ST2704N Router re-connects - is there any event log that can be viewed?

shilcor2560

Sagem ST2704N Router re-connects - is there any event log that can be viewed?

Hi All,
I recently moved my phone and ADSL broadband over to Plusnet from Sky and while I used to get almost daily re-connects on my broadband with Sky, I now get them much less frequently but they still happen every now and again. Latest re-connect was this morning when it had been up for 5 days. Reported Signal/Noise has gone up from around 3dB with Sky to 5.3/6 with Plusnet which may indicate that something has changed a little at the exchange  end of my line and I still have the same 8Mbps download speed that I got with Sky but it's still not 100% reliable so I'd still like to track down why my broadband re-connects every few days.  I know about logging in using  [router IP]/expert_user.html but can't see any logs anywhere that I could view.  I'm pretty sure it's a line issue as I went through all the usual diagnostic stuff some time ago like running from the test socket in the back of the master box, performing the quiet line test, etc. 
I've had to put up with it for quite a long time but it would be nice to find the cause because every time it re-connects I get a new WAN address so I have to change the address in my web site FTP security setting which is not a big deal but nevertheless, a little annoying.
Any thoughts?