Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNRM reset

Justinian
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

SNRM reset

Hello plusnet,
If some support guys are watching these forums could you please help me by reseting my SNRM back to 3.
I used to run with 3db snrm couple of weekes ago and in the meantime that got reseted to 9 for some unknown reason. I say unknown because the line was perfectly stable at 3db.
I am back with a stable bcom chipset based modem (tp-link archer d7) so that would help with stability as well (previiously asus dsl-n66u)
The interleaving is off and can stay off.
I will come back later with a ip profile reset but let's just see this happening and being stable enough to fire a IP profile reset request.
Regards and thank you guys.
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: SNRM reset

Hi there.
I've got no issues with resetting your SNR to 3db however I need to make you aware that DLM will increase it again if there's any issues which is what I suspect has happened here.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Justinian
Rising Star

Hi Matthew,
It used to be 6 for couple of months and then it jumped by itself to 3, even if I had on the previous modem the option to manually set the SNRM I always preferred this to be done by plusnet. I think we are ok with 3 db, with thise new modem the line is going to be more stable even at 3.
Thanks.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I've requested that for you now.
You'll lose connection in the next  5 to 10 minutes and when it comes back up your target will be 3db.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Justinian
Rising Star

Thanks Matthew,
Everything looks ok so far, no errors registered on my end as of now.