cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing Issues - IP Cameras

Bleasby

Routing Issues - IP Cameras

Hi,
I have recently migrated my elderly mothers ISP to PlusNet in order to access 4 x IP cameras using a static WAN IP address that has been provided by PlusNet. My mother lives on her own and the cameras are important to the family members who care for her.
Things were looking good until I tried to set up Port Forwarding on the Plusnet 2704n Router.
However, I just can't get the necessary ports unblocked. All the firewalls are off including the 'my account' firewall.
I have read very many posts and followed several sets of instructions. I have given each camera a static IP address inside the DHCP pool.  I fully understand the camera config and the problem is not related to the camera which are all coming up on the LAN.
I the problem is either my settings - see below - or a faulty 2704n. I am worried because I received an warning error message - see below
Can someone be kind enough to help me out ?
I understand that Plusnet don't officially offer support for this advanced config - but to be honest it should not be that difficult to setup, and it may be that my router has a fault ?
Many thanks guys.....