Did you mean: 

Routing Issue - Network Related **

deeniboy
Dabbler

Re: Routing Issue - Network Related **

Chris
I clicked on the link you gave me and it comes up with this:
Thanks, you've given us all the information we need to investigate your problem
A Ticket has been raised to our Faults Team with these details. We'll contact you as soon as we have more information and let you know what happens next.
In the meantime, we'll run some more tests on your telephone line over the next 24 hours.
You can help us by:
Leaving your equipment plugged in and switched on.
Making sure you've given us a contact number we can reach you on. If you've given us a mobile number we'll text you to keep you updated.
Please contact us if you need to provide a different contact number, or if there's any change to the problem you're having.

I haven't given any information so not sure if that is what im supposed to see...
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Ah, sorry. Missed the fault ticket there.
Your line is currently banded with interleaving on high.  9M-18M Downstream, Interleaving High
Can you reply to the fault ticket via contactus.plus.net to let the faults team know you're still having issues and I'l get one of them to pick it up
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
deeniboy
Dabbler

Since i didn't get much of a response there, i thought i'd give it a shot over here instead.
You want me to explain all this to the support team? It may be better if you could add a comment and refer them to this post since i see you have already responded on that ticket.
I'll briefly explain the situation to them again in any case.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've updated your fault ticket as that's the one the faults team will work on. We'll let you know any updates.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.