cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routine Maintenance = Service Stuffed for Days Yet Again

dgharrison
Grafter

Routine Maintenance = Service Stuffed for Days Yet Again

Has anyone else noticed that every time the engineers are let loose to play with things (i.e. routine maintenance) everything goes t*ts-up for days afterwards?
Just go back through the anouncements and you will see it happens nearly every time.
I do wish they'd leave things alone.
(By the way, just incase anyone there gives a stuff, my email is down, yet again. Pasword authentication fault yet again.)
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: Routine Maintenance = Service Stuffed for Days Yet Again

Hi,
Really sorry to hear that you've been having a poor service as of late.
Apart from your reference to email authentication, can I ask what specifically you are refering to?
I'll also have a word with Bob and see if he's aware of any ongoing authentication email issues.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: Routine Maintenance = Service Stuffed for Days Yet Again

(By the way, just incase anyone there gives a stuff, my email is down, yet again. Pasword authentication fault yet again.)

Certainly not aware of any work that's been done that would have recently caused this. We're not performing any routine maintenance on the platform today, we're monitoring things instead following the work done yesterday on the mx.lasts. The dates for the maintenance can be seen here.
Due to the way your mailbox password is encrypted in our database I'm unable to try logging into your mailbox to replicate the issue. If you don't mind me resetting your password to match your Member Centre login details, then I can give this a go if you like?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵