Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router problems

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Router problems

I Contacted customer services (ie raised a ticket) regarding a faulty modem and was advised by BF that a replacement modem could be sent providing I paid P&P which is fair enough and if I wished to proceed to contact Plusnet at www.plus.net but who exactly do I contact ?
In all fairness a telephone number was also provided but I would rather proceed via the internet rather than hang on waiting for a phone to be answered.
Perhaps someone can get back to me on this.
Please note BF refers to the initials of the person in customer services. 
We are born into history and history is born into us.
3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: Router problems

Have you tried replying to the ticket , confirming that you will accept the P & P charges, that ought to work.
You need to have a valid Credit or Debit card registered on your account so that the P & P charges can be taken.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

OK I will do that but it would have been helpful if it included the cost of P & P and simply said  "please confirm that you wish to proceed"
I Pay by direct debit so there will be no problem with PN getting the money.
It just threw me a bit when it said contact Plusnet ?
We are born into history and history is born into us.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

I Pay by direct debit so there will be no problem with PN getting the money.

Yes, there will, for some reason they are incapable of taking one-off payments via direct debit.
The P & P charge is £4.99 IIRC, however you will need to do it with a Credit or Debit card.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.