cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router - getting anxious

Wardio
Dabbler

Router - getting anxious

I applied to join Fibre Essentials on 6 Sept and although I later received an email saying the router had been mailed, nothing has arrived yet and the BT engineer is due on Monday. If the router hasn't arrived by the time the engineer has, is it something I can install myself when it does show up and will he still be able to do his bit without it?
4 REPLIES 4
kk27
Dabbler

Re: Router - getting anxious

Hi Smiley  I experienced the same 'anxiety' in regard to Router arrival however it arrived about two days before the engineer.  I am sure it will turn up in time.  Hope everything goes well on Monday.  Regards, Keith
Wardio
Dabbler

Thanks Keith. Fingers crossed!
DaveyH
Champion
Fixes: 12

Quote from: Wardio
If the router hasn't arrived by the time the engineer has, is it something I can install myself when it does show up and will he still be able to do his bit without it?

Yes to both.
I wouldn't worry its common for routers to turn up last minute, and if for some reason it doesn't, you could always connect your PC directly to the fibre modem and set uo a PPPoE Dialler
Guide here >>> http://community.plus.net/library/broadband/fibre-help-how-to-set-up-a-pppoe-dialler-in-vistawindows...
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@Wardio
Give me a nudge if you don't get your router in time for your install for any reason.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team