cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous Speeds

lhkn32

Ridiculous Speeds

Iv been with PlusNet since july,for the last week or so my dowload speeds have dropped from 4-6mb to just under 1,been trying to ring,can never get through,finally did yesterday,told me to do some checks,did them all,no speed increase at all,they told me to reply to the email they sent me to let them know if the tests don't work,tried to reply and got an automated email back saying i cant reply to there emails,thanks plusnet,can yous check my line for me or give me any or suggestions.thanks
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Ridiculous Speeds

Hi lhkn32,
This will be happening due to the disconnection issue we're looking into at the moment.
With that in mind bear with us and we'll focus on that for you as once fixed speeds should then improve too.
You've sent the ticket back to us so the next step is for our faults team to pick that up and report a fault with our suppliers.
You should hear something further within the next few days.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lhkn32

Its just very frustrating,i use my broadband for streaming all the time im just getting low quality at the moment and constant buffering
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Understood,
That will definitely improve when we've got the connection stable again.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team