Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Returns

It is now over a month since I was sent a duplicate router in error. (Ref 23069513). Despite chasing up and being promised a bag to return it four times, most recently 10 days ago, none has arrived. I don't think that we can keep blaming the Royal Mail. Has anyone else had similar experiences with PlusNet?
7 REPLIES 7
James
Grafter

Re: Returns

Hi there,
I'm about to raise a problem on this one as I've seen this happen before.  Bear with me and I'll see if we can get this sorted and then actually manage to send out a returns bag to you Smiley
alanf
Aspiring Pro

Thanks James.
alanf
Aspiring Pro

James,
I regret to inform you that you have had no more success than your colleagues. Still no bag has arrived.
jim306
Grafter

doesnt look like they want it back, just keep it  Grin
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

alanf, I've had a word with our hardware department and they've informed me that they'll 'sort it' Wink
Let me know if you've still nothing after a week or two so I can follow it up if needs be.
You've not moved since your hardware was originally delivered or anything like that have you?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

alanf
Aspiring Pro

Bob, no I haven't moved.
I also discussed this with Jameseh last night. I will not be chasing this again. Yours is the sixth promise to arrange a returns bag. If a bag arrives I will return the router. If not then I believe I am entitled to keep it at no cost under the Unsolicited Goods and Services Act as it is well over a month since I first notified PlusNet of its error.
James
Grafter

Hi,
As discussed, please consider this issue resolved.