cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning customer

greyposter
Grafter

Returning customer

Suppose to have my Broadband service connected tomorrow.Does BT contact me on the same day or does Plusnet call me ?
6 REPLIES 6
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Returning customer

Hi there,
Welcome back, I've checked your order and the install isn't due until 30th May 8am - 1pm I'm afraid, I know you have been told different prior to this so apologies.
It is going ahead for that date and the engineer will get your fibre active for you.
To add..... we won't call you on the day, once the engineer has done the install you will be online.
greyposter
Grafter

I've got to go to the Diabetic clinic 11:30 Friday.Could you change the time to 14:00 (2pm) on that day ?Finally why do you keep changing the date ?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

The engineer will not need access to your premises as it is a migration, the engineer will complete the work externally and then you should be online.
The date hasn't changed, your were advised the wrong date in the first place unfortunately.
greyposter
Grafter

My present ISP put a white box below the router,can I unplug that as well ?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Does it say 'Openreach' on it? Sounds like that's your fibre modem, the router will need to be plugged in to that.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
greyposter
Grafter

It does.Thanks,will just unplug router.