Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response to open ticket

between1and16ch
Grafter

Response to open ticket

Hi,
I've made a number of points on the most recent entry of an open ticket, and asked that the comment be taken as a formal complaint. This was over 24 hours ago, and I have not received any response, such as an acknowledgment that the comment has been read, never mind paid attention to. How do I know that it has been received, and that members of cust services are not just sitting on the ticket in order to hide it? (yes, it's got that bad  Angry  )
Derek
9 REPLIES 9
philipr06
Grafter

Re: Response to open ticket

It seems that PlusNet staff spend most of their time monitoring this forum.
I could not get tickets answered but when I posted to the forum I got a response
James
Grafter

Philip & Derek,
I can assure you that tickets are looked at and responded to.
Philip - I'm extremely sorry that your router sending has been delayed.  I believe that Chris has spoken to your wife about this.
Derek - I'm sorry that you haven't had a response yet, but I'm sure they will reply soon.  All tickets are handled in turn and if you haven't had a response by tomorrow morning, let me know and I'll make sure that the right people look at it.
Mark
Grafter

Derek.
I'm sorry you've had to resort  to making a complaint. I'll flag this to the CSC management in the morning.
Phillip.
I'm concerned by your "couldnt get tickets answered" comment. All tickets get answered, or should be. If yours arent then something is broken. I'll get this checked out in the morning.

between1and16ch
Grafter

Thanks for that Jamesh and Mark. Unfortunately, as of yet, I have still not had a response - not even an acknowledgement that the ticket entry has even been seen.
Please, please, take the following as it is intended to be i.e. a constructive observation. You can have the best crm system in the world, but if you don't keep the customers informed they can only assume that nothing is happening. If this is normal, then surely you must have to spend lots of time with 'what's happening' type calls!?
I made an unusual request in a telephone call to your CSC, but got, in my interpretation, a 'we can't do that' response. Although I got no convincing explanation of why not, I assume it is because there is an increased risk that my incoming MAC code could expire as a result, and I had offered to produce a new one if that happened. This response lead me to make the complaint, including a direct threat to ask for my MAC code when you do connect me (since if I do I can make this request under the terms of the 90 day trial). i.e. as things stand I feel that CSC have turned a willing customer connection into an unwilling one in a single intransigent phone call. If I had even an attempt at a reasonable explanation as to why my request was unreasonable then perhaps there will be something to work with, and that of course is part of the purpose of taking the time to make a complaint!
between1and16ch
Grafter

Guess I have to sadly conclude that the staff are playing a game with me?
The main reason for my pushing this is the bit I have mentioned in the ticket about the period between this evening and the middle of next week. Staff can see it in ticket ID: 26379949 (also just submitted ID: 26432528).
How do people think I would best proceed?
James
Grafter

Sorry - I did get you PM, but I've had an absolutely mental day, which you might notice from a couple of other threads in here.
I'll have a look at your ticket now.
between1and16ch
Grafter

BTW have just now reported taht the migration has (in their view) completed - at almost the worst possible time for me if something goes badly wrong.
Will see what happens
Derek
between1and16ch
Grafter

Thanks for taking on the ticket, James!
Best wishes
Derek
James
Grafter

Hi Derek.
It looks like you order completed this morning (according to BTs systems).
I've also replied to the other concerns that you have made in your complaint.