Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referalls question

Routefinder
Grafter

Referalls question

Hi All
Now I had a family member on my Referalls List and they were on PlusNet Free so obviously no referall earnings!  However a while ago they got BB and the Thomso TG585v8 router so obviously they are now on one of the fuller paid accounts though I do not know which one???  So are all accounts "referall upgradeable" if so surely the PlusNet syetsm should have detected this and altered my Referalls accounts list, if some types are not allowable which ones are they???
TIA Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: Referalls question

Your referrals page list should state the account type for each of your referrals.
Did your family member sign up with a new account name or upgrade their free dialup account. If a new name they should have given your name as the referrer when signing up.
How long ago did your family member get broadband.. if it's within the last month or so then you and your family member need to raise separate tickets asking for the referral to be set-up. If longer then Plusnet may not allow it.
If it was an upgrade using the same account name then raise a ticket and ask for it to be investigated.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I can confirm you're earning from a broadband and a home phone account, so yes you've been getting the bonus from that one Smiley
As Peter says, you should be able to check which referrals are earning you money on the page in the portal. You won't see any other detail relating to the account though, for data protection purposes, but that shouldn't interfere with anything.
Hope that helps.
Routefinder
Grafter

Hi Matt
Yes, the account showing discount valid I know about but the other one I will PM you about in the first instance for your initial feedback.................though when you look at my account it will be obvious, maybe, which one I am refering to Wink
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Got it and replied, cheers - hope that helps.