cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red internet light

FIXED
Will-yikes

Red internet light

OK so today lines been connected and before the engineer left he said to switch on the router and it should be up and running in around 4 hours, the broadband light is stable green and the power button is green but the Internet light Is red, I have performed the requested tasks by plusnet and still nothing my end,

I have the 2704n router, ads connection.

if it's an activation issue, is there any possibility of an early activation, I'm a patient human though, thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Red internet light

Fix

Welcome to the community forums @Will-yikes

It looks like your order has hit a delay, so I've just been discussing this with our suppliers, and they've advised me that there was a delay which has been resolved and your order should complete at any point up to midnight tonight.

Once the order is completed, your account should automatically activate on our side.

Let us know if your service still doesn't work by tomorrow.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Will-yikes

Thank you for your reply, I shall give you notice tomorrow of any changes thankyou
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Looks like your account activated in the early-ish hours of the morning.

How's your connection?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Will-yikes

hi gandalf,

sorry for the late reply.. running at 6mbps download and just under 1mbps upload, 

its new so i know itll be slow for a bit

thankyou for the checkup Smiley

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi Will,

Thanks for coming back to us. I'm pleased to hear that your connection is now up and running!

As you've alluded to in your post, the speed of your connection can take around 10 days to stablise so you might find that speed increases after this period.

Enjoy your internet connection and let us know if we can be of any further help.

Best Wishes.

Dave