Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received router today.....

Fasty83
Dabbler

Received router today.....

Should my broadband be working?
Ordered broadband phone (17.99) over two weeks ago and to be fair to Plusnet when i phoned up the other day they admitted there was a problem at their end. So i received my router today and im setting up, however i cant get the broadband going but the phone is working.
Any help?Huh
Thanks in advance.  Wink
6 REPLIES 6
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Received router today.....

you normally get the router a  day before the broadband is activated, but it is not an absolute science, BT are involved.
Your router should be preconfigured and just require you to put the WPA code into your computer, there should be sheet of paper in with the router explaining this
Fasty83
Dabbler

Quote from: pierre_pierre
you normally get the router a  day before the broadband is activated, but it is not an absolute science, BT are involved.
Your router should be preconfigured and just require you to put the WPA code into your computer, there should be sheet of paper in with the router explaining this

Thanks Pierre
Inside the box was the sticker with codes and also setting up guide.
Hopefully tomorrow everything will be up and running.
Fasty83
Dabbler

Still nothing.
Tried the "live chat" but no representatives! Grr. Why should i have to keep on phoning plusnet.  Even the "my orders" section is of no help as its not even up to date!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Fasty,
I can see you got through to one of our live chat agents this afternoon and the issue is on its way to being resolved. If there's anything else you need please post back or give us another shout on the live chat.
Fasty83
Dabbler

After being told yesterday that i should be up and running today....i still have no broadband. Router is hooked up and the boradband/DSL light is not on.
Fasty83
Dabbler

Just spoke to Adam again on livechat. Hopefully be up and running on Monday.  Cry