cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read all about it! Home Phone Improvements...

puddy
Grafter

Re: Read all about it! Home Phone Improvements...

Quote from: Liam
£9.99/month including line rental and free evenings and weekend calls sounds like a very good deal to me.

All sound good until you have a fault if you sign up with plusnet you cannot call Bt faults pn 150 they will tell you to contact plusnet who then call BT.  BT then call F9 who then call you.  Ever tried contacting plus net i was on hold for 10 mins sound like telephone ping pong
Puddy
puddy
coastergrotto
Grafter

Thanks guys for your help.  I'll certainly give this more consideration once it's available at the price Liam quoted.
pcoventry76
Grafter

I signed up tonight - even £11 is cheaper than BT!
Mand
Grafter

Quote from: pcoventry76
i've got to check with BT when i took my line out it was 3 months - is it 12 months with plusnet?

All of our Home Phone products are on monthly contracts. Smiley
pcoventry76
Grafter

Morning Mand,
Yes i read that after posting but fell asleep before i could modify it  Tongue
thanks for the reply
Pete
James
Grafter

Quote from: puddy
All sound good until you have a fault if you sign up with plusnet you cannot call Bt faults pn 150 they will tell you to contact plusnet who then call BT.  BT then call F9 who then call you.  Ever tried contacting plus net i was on hold for 10 mins sound like telephone ping pong
Puddy

That really shouldn't be the case.  You wouldn't need to phone BT as your telephone line would essentially be with us.  You should just give us a ring and we'll be able to sort things out for you.  Home Phone faults calls are prioritised and should generally be picked up very quickly, especially within 8am-8pm.
Clearly this wasn't the case for you and I'm very sorry for any inconveniences that this may have caused you.
coastergrotto
Grafter

OK, so when can we expect the email giving us the effective date?
I assume people who have already signed up will also benefit from this reduction.

James
Grafter

We're looking at doing this later on this week.
Changes will be applied to all existing customers.
Mand
Grafter

Hi all,
I've published a brief blog post summarising the changes here.
As James said, we're looking to go live with this later this week.
pcoventry76
Grafter

that's good BT is £10.50 with paperfree if it does drop to £9,99 that's awesome
Is the anytime product still £15? sorry if i got this mixed up with the anytime 20 product
LiamM
Grafter

Anytime 240 is the legacy product that was replaced by Evenings and Weekends.  It allowed for 240 Anytime minutes.  So, both the lecacy Anytime 240 product and the Evenings and Weekends product that superceeded it are being reduced in price.
Nothing has been announced with regards to the subscription charge for Anytime, which is a shame.  I think PlusNet could have used this as an oppertunity to do something like throw in Voicemail as an incentive to upgrade to Anytime - rather than reduce the price.  Just to give a sweetner to those customers who have been paying more for some time.  Still - can't have everything and this still makes for a good deal for people who don't use the phone much during the day or just want the line and make no calls.
pcoventry76
Grafter

Well yes i have anytime callls at the moment and i don't use them - i have a mobile wil 1200 mins a month and i probably use about 20  Shocked
I don't get home until 9pm so evenings and weekends would be good
fceluk
Grafter

Quote from: pcoventry76
Well yes i have anytime callls at the moment and i don't use them

Get a teenage daughter.....that'll change things
pcoventry76
Grafter

my daughter is only 3 - yes i know it will that's when ill be going anytime again
Mand
Grafter

Liam,
I appreciate what you're saying there but I personally reckon Anytime+ is a cracking deal for £15. You get line rental plus ALL 01/02 calls, plus 300 international minutes included. I don't see many people bettering that deal at the moment.
Don't forget, we took away the FUP for Anytime+ a few weeks ago, and also removed the cancellation charge, so I'd say we've done a fair bit to make sure the products stack up against the competition. Wink