cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re loggging in

Pipdre
Grafter

Re loggging in

At last I can now login which is good.it took some doing and comomplaing,a least I can now view my account.i can not why some companys make things so complicated ,let's face it plusnet dont make it easy .for the customer .then you get very good companys who we as the public should give those firms a postive feedback.so please plusnet sought your after sales out it .your prices are good.also thanks for getting me up and running at last.if you made things a bit more easy ,it would be great
4 REPLIES 4
Pipdre
Grafter

What a rubbish company to deal with

Ever since I joined plusnet I have had trouble logging, keeps coming up account not known I have been In touch with ombusman just waiting a reply from them .I also want a refund if not this will go furthest to claims court plusnet no help at all .its say go to complaints but you need to log to get a ticket .but cant log on.how dare plusnet advertise .it got to be traded description act. To me they have broke there contract yours disgusted
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: What a rubbish company to deal with

@Pipdre 

Yet here you are so you must be doing something right..

Try posting perhaps under 'My account/Billing' on the 'Help with my Plusnet services' board?

Good luck.

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: What a rubbish company to deal with

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to Accounts / Billing.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Re loggging in

Moderators Note: Topics merged

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'