cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rapidshare?

fatdeeman
Grafter

Rapidshare?

Is anybody else having problems accessing rapidshare?
I can get to the homepage but when I try to login I INSTANTLY get an error page telling me "The connection to ssl.rapidshare.com was interrupted while the page was loading."
It seems to last for random amounts of time before it will let me in again but after a few minutes it happens again.
I can start a download but after a few minutes it just suddenly stops dead and it can be anywhere between a few minutes and hours before it starts again and then it's just a matter of time before it stops again.
Restarted router to no avail, happens in firefox, internet explorer and flashget.
3 REPLIES 3
fatdeeman
Grafter

Re: Rapidshare?

Seems a bit better now, it hasn't disconnected for a while and is downloading much slower (50kb) which I would expect during peak times.
It happens using the website or via flashget, I'm not quite sure whats happening really.
It did it last night off peak, via web or flashget the download would start well at some 600kb but then die after about a minute and refuse to restart for an unspecific amount of time.
Once it started again the same thing happened, roared away and then hit a brick wall after about a minute and the process seems to repeat over and over.
it was doing it about just now, would start off fast and then die but this last time it came back the downloads have stuck at 50kb and i haven't been cut off.
Not sure whats happening but there's seems to be a relation between downloading at high speed and being cut off and let back on in a loop.
I used an anon proxy and that enabled me to log in to rapidshare whereas without the proxy it would give me the connection interrupted error.
It's almost like someone is deliberately cutting me off.
I've tried emailing rapidshare too to see if they had any ideas.
fatdeeman
Grafter

And now it happens again! a download starts off fast and then dies and when I try to log in to the website it gives me connection interrupted.
fatdeeman
Grafter

Well it seems that flashget was the problem, keeping it off and staying to browser downloads works ok, have to see what the problem with flashget is.