cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rant

babble
Grafter

Rant

Angry  Could somebody take a look at my order plz,  I am moving home and ordered  a new line and fibre to be fitted there on the 3rd of jan, now 3 weeks go by and i get an email saying there is an existing line there do i want to use that (no i bloody wouldnt have ordered the new line would i) and its on hold.
Long story cut short they give me a date of 3rd feb which is great i think as its my moving day, but oh no thats only for the line bb will follow in a min of 10 days, disgraceful.
So thats going to be a 1 and a half month provide and i thought i was doing the right thing ordering well in advance.
To really annoy me the person moving in to my house only ordered his on 28th of jan and it getting fitted on 7th of feb by talktalk of all firms.
A free dial up account would be a start altho i would have to buy a modem.
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Rant

Hi, happy to chase it up for you, but it looks like your forum account is linked to an old account and not the one with the order on it? If you could paste in a ticket ID or drop me a PM with your username on it we'll have a look for you.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Rant

Hi, just had a look and I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do to get it provided sooner I'm afraid though we'll certainly book the first available appointment we can for the fibre install.
I'm really sorry it wasn't progressed as a simultaneous order.