Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Disconnects Every 15 mins or So

darkcircuituk
Dabbler

Random Disconnects Every 15 mins or So

Hey all,
I'm at my wits end, and in desperate need of some help. I recently purchased a new router (last Friday), and as far as I can tell my connection has been stable until today (worked from home so I was relying on 100% uptime). What is happening is that every 15 minutes or so my router is reporting that my ADSL status is FAILED (rather than the expected SHOWTIME). My new router is a Draytek 2860AC which is a big step up from my old Asus, and therefore I am wondering if maybe I have configured it incorrectly. In order to rule out that problem would someone with a greater knowledge than I confirm that my settings are correct for my 20CN ASDL connection:

Any further information you need please let me know. I've checked the service status page and I can't see any current problems on my exchange Sad
4 REPLIES 4
cedlor
Grafter

Re: Random Disconnects Every 15 mins or So

Not to help but you should delete your user name off the post
darkcircuituk
Dabbler

Thanks for the advice Smiley Done
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Looking much more stable today:
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
darkcircuituk
Dabbler

Thanks for looking into it Chris, looks like the problem was external as I didn't change any settings since posting this thread. Crossing my fingers that BT stop snoozing and hurry up and upgrade my cabinet Smiley