Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raised ticket about 10 days ago, no response from support to date

fourtracker80
Grafter

Raised ticket about 10 days ago, no response from support to date

Hi
we had a period of near constant dropoffs on our line back in February which seemed to get sorted (or sorted itself, it was hard to tell at the time). Things have started to get worse again in the last couple of weeks, a few dropoffs a night, not sure if the day is the same as we're not around. No idea why this might be, nothing has changed from our end.
I raised a ticket weekend before last and have had no contact at all from plusnet. It's hard to see from the support pages if this is even being flagged as there's no open question, etc.
Is there someone I need to follow up with to get this looked at?
Thanks in advance
Mark
6 REPLIES 6
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Raised ticket about 10 days ago, no response from support to date

If the issue is on the account related to this one, then we haven't received a ticket from you since the fault report in January. If you're having connection issues can you run through faults.plus.net and the team here will get on to this for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
fourtracker80
Grafter

Hi Chris
that's what I orginally did. I've just gone to the site again and am seeing the same message - which must be wrong if you've not received anything your end:

Thanks, you've given us all the information we need to investigate your problem

A Ticket has been raised to our Faults Team with these details. We'll contact you as soon as we have more information and let you know what happens next.

In the meantime, we'll run some more tests on your telephone line over the next 24 hours.

You can help us by:
1.Leaving your equipment plugged in and switched on.
2.Making sure you've given us a contact number we can reach you on. If you've given us a mobile number we'll text you to keep you updated.

Please contact us if you need to provide a different contact number, or if there's any change to the problem you're having.

Broadband Troubleshooter Unavailable
There is currently a fault open in our systems for your line. This may be as a result of an old fault, or a system error.
A problem has been raised, and will be investigated by our developers. In the meantime, if you're still having problems with your broadband please give us a call.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@fourtracker80
One of my colleagues already has this in hand so you should be able to see updates soon on a new ticket we've raised internally for you: 84318137
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Any ideas when you would be available for an engineer visit at all?
fourtracker80
Grafter

Hello Chris
thanks for the reply. Thursday this week or Tues/Wed/Thur next week should all be possible.
thanks again
Mark
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

You might receive a text message but you can just ignore that - I'll get you an engineer booked in, I'll confirm the details within the next 10-15 minutes.