Google translation: Hello, how to change the password for the wifi router, someone connected to me and pulls data through the router.
Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 64.0 (64-bit)
Be careful with Google Translate; the owner of a lottery site used it to translate something from the French Euromillions site, and somehow a reference to the French draw was translated into English as, "The pulling of the French woman". Any tips gratefully received, I'm sure.
Welcome to the community forums @jaworskiemil11
Here's a step by step guide to changing your wireless password.
1. Go-to your router settings at http://192.168.1.254
2. Press the enter button
3. Click on Advanced Settings
4. Enter the admin password, which is the admin password on the back of the router
5. Click on Continue to Advanced Settings
6. Click on Wireless
7. From here you can change the password you use to connect your wireless devices
8. Click on Apply
I hope this helps. -Anoush
| Anoush Mortazavi|
Plusnet Help Team