cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Query please Any PN Staff

nathan1111
Grafter

Quick Query please Any PN Staff

Hey I have moved ISP now. Will my Account be terminated now as I dont really want to keep paying for it if it is Lolol. Im guessing Account/Service is Cancelled after migration process and that I pay whatever Ive used so Far into my current Month. Hopefullly this is the case please correct me if im wrong as im unsure.
Saying That wanted to say Thanks for the years Ive spent with you, Loved the service and Help but everyone needs to move on. Thanks for all your help U lovely PN Staff and Non Staff; Jelv, Mand, Matt, Pierre_Pierre, & James (Wherever he is now)  Cry Thanks for all your help Guys; Sorry had to leave But just had to.
Kiss
4 REPLIES 4
Mand
Grafter

Re: Quick Query please Any PN Staff

Hi there,
I can cancel the account for you now if you like? Unless you need to continue to access the email?
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Your best option is to ask for it to be downgraded to dialup PAYG (which is free). As long as you regularly check for mail the mailboxes you currently have will remain active. (You would not be able to send via the Plusnet relays as authenticated SMTP is only available to users paying a subscription)
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
nathan1111
Grafter

Hmm Yeh i think what Jelv suggested may be the best Idea, to keep my mailboxes active. Id like to do that please . Thanks guys Smiley
Mand
Grafter

Done. Smiley