cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about unlimited

KaotiK
Grafter

Question about unlimited

I used to be on an unlimited package a long time ago, but had to switch to Extra because of your price changes a while back etc, and there was a few times my internet got capped (must of been for overdownloading) even though it was "unlimited".
So my questions are, is it truly unlimited now? will i be paying the same ish price i pay for Extra 17£?
Also im  a big gamer, its what i spend msot of my time doing on the PC so is unlimtied package prioritized like the extra one? because i geenrally (touch wood) have no problems with ping or lag etc in games on this one its perfect.
However now n again id like more room to download games during the day instead of leaving the pc on overnight, as theres been a few times ive had to pay an extra 3% for more space at the end of the month etc.
cheers
4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Question about unlimited

You could have a read of the FAQs here http://community.plus.net/unlimited-faq/
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
KaotiK
Grafter

thanks that answers alot. So basically nothing will be effected performance wise with gaming which is good. But i cant find where it says how much you can actually download in a month, isit actually unlimited or is there small print somewhere? would be good to not be limited to 60gb anymore!
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

It is truly unlimited.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Estragon
Rising Star

As Strat says. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't start a new 12-month term though.  You would start a new 18 months if upgrading from Extra Fibre to Unlimited Fibre.