Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about changing from Premium to Pro package

paulpicks21
Grafter

Question about changing from Premium to Pro package

Hi ,
We just got connected today on a premium package , its 11.99 for the first 3 months then 19.99.
Our first billing date is the 24th March.
I think we have had a change of heart lol.
Is it possible to change to the Pro package straight away without affecting the 11.99 first 3 months thing?
And also how quickly would it change from Premium to Pro?
P.s , if Mand reads this , thanks for the welcome on my other thread  Smiley
11 REPLIES 11
Mand
Grafter

Re: Question about changing from Premium to Pro package

Hi there,
Pro doesn't have introductory pricing, so your price would be £19.99 from when you're changed.
If you want to move to Pro and request it now you'd be changed on the 24th.
paulpicks21
Grafter

Oww err , what to do , what to do.... lol  Shocked
Cheers for getting back so quick Mand , will have a little think.
dick:quote
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

A word of warning/advice
Although I can't find anything official have a read of this http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,84166.msg695291.html#msg695291
If you are on a Market 3 exchange a move to Pro makes better sense in the future. However if you are on a Market 1 or 2 exchange make it before the 12th April to hold the old price for 12 months
paulpicks21
Grafter

Cheers for the info Oldjim , We are market 1 so if we do change it , I think it will be soon.
jim:quote
nittygritty
Grafter

Quote from: Mand
Hi there,
Pro doesn't have introductory pricing, so your price would be £19.99 from when you're changed.
If you want to move to Pro and request it now you'd be changed on the 24th.

thats not entirely true as i know someone who signed up using this code '4monthsBB'  they signed up to the pro package and got the first 4 months free, i think its still valid to anyone until the 31st of march you just enter the code in the promotional code part, heads up for anyone whos thinking of signing up
nittygritty
Grafter

or u can just visit this page which also as 4 months free, surprised its not on the offical plusnet website Wink altho i can see why its not lol
http://www.plus.net/residential/4bbchoices.html?P36=L65MEB
pierre_pierre
Grafter

hard luck there '4monthsbb' 4 months free offer, running until 18th March 2010.
nittygritty
Grafter

wasnt sure on the expiry, but just to prove there was an introductory offer for pro package, as earlier stated there wasnt by one of the mods;-) bit late for some but some people took it up
pierre_pierre
Grafter

There are two different things,  The Value, Premium and Extra start off at a low price for 3 months, Pro doesnt
The other are these special hidden offers, there was one earlier for people from Tiscalli when Tal Talk took ove, and just now with Broadband choices, you hace to be in the know to find them
nittygritty
Grafter

yup just got to look for them , but the first 4 months off pro package was nice , the current offers on plusnet website dont include pro i agree, but if they used the code as shown earlier then it applied to any of the packages, as i know someone who took it out:) just thought id post the offer earlier but didnt realise the offer ended on the 18th of march,
shame really was a good offer maybe they will extend it at somepoint who knows
Mand
Grafter

Introductory pricing is slightly different to the special offers we run from time to time.
Introductory pricing gives 3 months at a lower rate, and then an ongoing price, and is available permanently via our website.
We run special offers occasionally, the 4 months free for example, either via our website, or via affiliates (confused.com, bbchoices etc).