Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question #144501718 DO NOT CLOSE

purenirvana
Dabbler

Question #144501718 DO NOT CLOSE

Hello,

Please can a member of Plusnet staff prevent the question #144501718 from closing. The fault is not resolved and despite my message written against the question stating this a script has auto run and decided to automatically close the question. Please stop this from happening and put the question with my latest comments back to the fault investigation team.

Kind regards,

purenirvana

2 REPLIES 2
purenirvana
Dabbler

Re: Question #144501718 DO NOT CLOSE

This question has now been put back to the faults team. [CSA Removed] on chat has kicked it back to them for me.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) CSA name removed to private staff area as per Forum rules

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Question #144501718 DO NOT CLOSE

Hi there @purenirvana I've looked into your account and I can see that your ticket is still open. Our suppliers just advised us that they closed the fault via their systems but your ticket remained unchanged.

I've now taken a look into this for you and I am sorry for the poor response you've received. I'd like to offer you another engineer to investigate this. Once you reply to the ticket please let me know on here and I can get it booked in for you.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button