Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile nudge, please.

Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Profile nudge, please.

Background - we had a power cut on Monday night, and when the power was restored, my HomeHub v3 resynched lower than usual, causing my IP profile to drop, and my Plusnet "Current line speed:" is 13 Mb.
I resynched the router in the daylight on Thursday morning, and got my synch speed up to 1164 up / 16045 down. A BT speedtest immediately showed my IP profile as 14164, which appears to show that the updated DLM is working well  Wink
However, Plusnet don't appear to have received or acted on the Delta report - I have now been synched at 16045 for over 32 hours. Can my Plusnet "Current line speed:" be updated, please?
4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Profile nudge, please.

I doubt that Plusnet will have received a delta report as yet. Though the new production-trial DLM software updates the BT IP Profile instantly, I think the back-end systems are still working to the old rules, stepped values and long waits. Presumably the back-up processes will be updated when the new system is formally released.
Since it's a long weekend a call to the CSC might be the quickest way to get the PN current line speed increased - if you can persuade them.
David
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro

Still only 13Mb so will check again when I get home and give them a call.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Jaggies,
I've moved that up to 15000 on our side for you now.
Jojo Smiley
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro

Just checked before coming in to the Forum - lovely job!
Take the rest of the day off...  Grin
Best I've ever seen.