cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Nudge Please

MwEmpire
Grafter

Profile Nudge Please

Just has Open reach do some work, could someone please nudge my profile back up.
Thanks. Smiley
6 REPLIES 6
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Profile Nudge Please

I've updated the profile for you - the speeds don't look to have improved all that much, to be honest. I'd await a further update on the Fault Ticket from Rob as he'll have further information for you.
MwEmpire
Grafter

Any update please on my ticket please still @ 34mb/s, should be 76Mb/s..no reply on ticket.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Robert has just had a chat with me, he'll be working on it as soon as we've deal with the current issue we're seeing here: http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1405611234.htm
MwEmpire
Grafter

Still running at half speed, Open Reach said the line was perfect without errors. The REIN appointment will not affect the speed only the disconnection problems.
MwEmpire
Grafter

Hi, my ticket update suggests a REIN visit, due to the intermittent dropouts however the Open Reach engineer changed renewed the D-Side wiring and it then showed a PQ pass with no errors.
My line is now stable as the Open Reach engineer reported, yet my line speed is now stuck on 34.8 Mb and was previously at 76-78mb. is my profile banded due to the disconnections I encountered ?
Can my line be reset ?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi MwEmpire,
Rob is dealing with this issue but he's not in the office at this moment in time. To get a DLM Reset, you will require an engineers visit at the very least, so my advice would be to allow Rob to arrange for an engineer to visit as something is keeping your speeds down.
Banding doesn't force your connection speeds down, it's DLM that does that, where it see's fit. If there is no fault with the service then DLM will remove the banding set on your line, in time. If there has been a fault and an engineer has had to make a physical change on the Broadband Network, then we can get a DLM Reset arranged.
An engineer can NOT do a DLM Reset if no physical changes have been made to your line.