cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Nudge Please

geoffa
Grafter

Profile Nudge Please

For the past 48 hours my router has been synched at 3531, giving a BT IP profile of 3120. My Plusnet IP profile however appears stuck at 2800. Could someone nudge it up for me please.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Profile Nudge Please

Hi there,
A line tests is actually showing me that the line rate is 20056kbps currently, which we're matching.
I think you should be able get better than that so I've just submitted an SNR reset.
I've give it 30 mins or so before I check again and see if the profile needs updating.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
geoffa
Grafter

I can only assume you are looking at the wrong line. I am on a long adsl2 (not 2+) line which has never held a synch of more than 3.7 Mb.
I hope you have not done a reset on my line which will presumably remove my hard earned 3db default margin!
All that was needed was the profile nudge that I requested.
geoffa
Grafter

Just in case there is any doubt please see speedtest results below.
All I need is my PN profile matching to the BT one.
geoffa
Grafter

Just in case there is any doubt, please see BT speedtest results below.
All I need is the PN profile matching to the BT one.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I've checked and yep that's definitely the line I looked at earlier. The reset seems to have sorted things and I've upped the profile to 3500kbps.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
geoffa
Grafter

Thanks for upping the profile which was all I required.
I have not had (nor do I want!) a dlm reset so I am afraid you have done it to a different line.
There is no way my line could be showing as synched at 20Mb, let alone you thinking I could get more.
Anyway, alls well that ends well but please don't think a reset has done anything - it hasn't.