cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Query

SeanM
Grafter

Product Query

I am a legacy user of PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1. I am paying £21.99 a month for this less my referals & the 6 month special offer £5pcm saving.
I cannot find any info on how Option 1 compares to other products, namely Broadband Your Way Option 3 as this seems the closest to what I have.
One of the things that does bother me is that on option 1 it appears I am being throttled between 4pm & midnight. This certainly wasn't the case when I opted for this product. I found this out here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,59426.0.html but to quote your staff "You're not on option 2, you're still on the legacy broadband plus account. As such you've only got 4Gb of peak time usage and are therefore being throttled between 4pm and midnight."
So I am paying more for a product that seems to me have less or is at the least hobbled.  If I change I'd want to keep a fixed IP and how much are your admin costs for changing products these days.
Comments?
3 REPLIES 3
paulby
Grafter

Re: Product Query

This page and this page may be of some use. 
They detail the product you're currently on.
Alternatively, you could try the links below to Kitz's website for more info:
Legacy Products
Current Products 
This page also has a comparison tool for the shaping applied to various products.
SeanM
Grafter

Thanks for the info guys.
puddy
Grafter

I am staying on my old package and not moving to BBYW I would loose 8 hours off peak usage a day. 
some people say we are at work in those times i say dont forget the weekend or your day off in the week and bank holidays
You can stay on your product if you wish
puddy