Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with 'Create Broadband Your Way'

mcgurka
Grafter

Re: Problem with 'Create Broadband Your Way'

whoops, sorry!  Embarrassed
I had assumed the referrals bit meant a new signup...
paulo
Grafter

That link takes me straight into the Upgrade/Change page where you cant select the extra 2GB.
Paulo
I can resist everything except temptation.
James
Grafter

I'm almost positive that you will be able to subsequently reupgrade, choosing the amount a usage.
I appreciate that this is a rathjer roundabout way of doing things, but you seem to be the only person having problems with the signup journey and I really can't think of what else to suggest.
paulo
Grafter

Have tried your link yet again and I still get no option for selecting usage.
I dont think you have address the further problem that, if you choose the 'veiw all options' in the 'change box' on the Upgrade/Change page it takes you right back to the Upgrade/Change page via the 'Create BB Your Way' button.
Is this whole problem caused because I am using the email referal link using my PC not the target PC (my friend's PC)
I feel sure that there is a genuine problem but it has not come to your attention as others experiencing it have given up and settled for an easier option.
Paulo
James
Grafter

You should still be able to do it through the link that you have supplied.
I'm honestly not trying to avoid or ignore the problem that you're experiencing.  Because I haven't got access to payment details etc, I haven't been able to go through the whole signup journey.  would you be okay if I gave you a ring and went through the sign up over the phone just to see if I can replicate the issue that you are seeing.
The upgrade suggestion was that you upgrade first to BBYW and then subsequently reupgrade adding additional usage.
paulo
Grafter

I have gone right up to the final page where I commit myself to pay and still no usage option.
Yes I think it will work if I settled for opt 1 and then upgrade to +2GB later once the account was opened but that aint really the point.
Have to leave this for today, many thanks for your help.
Paulo.
James
Grafter

Thanks Paulo.
Give me a shout when you're next available and I'll give you a ring so that we can sort things out for you once and for all.
paulo
Grafter

Thanks for your phone call.......but this has unearthed another problem.
After buying the product, on the very last page it asks
'Do you wish to print out a Pro-Forma Invoice'....when you click on the 'Print' button....it opens the Members Centre page!!
Paul
James
Grafter

Hi Paul,
I'm certainly not ignoring that problem, but if you don't attempt to print out the pro forma, then you'll be able to see the invoice in your member centre once it has been paid, which will serve as a VAT invoice.