Did you mean: 

Price per extra GB on Madasafish to high

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Price per extra GB on Madasafish to high

Hi all
I feel the price per/part GB on Madasafish at £2  is high compared to a lot of ISP.  Plusnet, is £ 1.25 on the very basic package and £1 on option 2 and above. Maybe this should be the same on the Madasafish 20/50 GB packages.
I fully understand that the Madasfish packages have different  traiffic priority to Plusnet, but  Plusnet option 3 at £ 19.99 with 30gb usage, unlimited overnight usage, compared to Madasfish 20gb which is £6 more,10gb less usage, no unlimited overnight usage,better traiffic priority. 
Is the price charged  to Madasfish users likely to change in the near future?
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

1 REPLY 1
James
Grafter

Re: Price per extra GB on Madasafish to high

Hi Mike,
We're currently no immediate plans to review the Madasafish products, but that's not to say that nothing will change in the future.
I'd only advise that if you're talking about potential referrals, you look more to the Plusnet side of things rather than Madasafish if you feel that they would be likely to stray over the usage allowances.
If you're going to be comparing Plusnet Vs Madasafish products, your better comparison is our Pro package, which prioritises traffic in a similar vein to how it is done on Madasafish.