cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible new E-mail address !

hoggle

Possible new E-mail address !

Hello ! I hope someone can help me with an E-mail problem ?  Tonight i set up a Wireless network for my Girlfriend to connect to the Web, thing is she has a GMX E-mail account from the time she was in Germany. I was wondering if she can have a Plus net E-mail address ? Is this possible ? It's just that when she wants to read her Mail she has to log into her account and go through umpteen pages of Rubbish, so i was wondering if it is possible so that when she logs on to Outlook express on her Laptop whilst connected to my router, it will open up to her new E-mail address from yourself s instead of mine ! I do hope you make sense of this !  Many thanks, Stuart. Smiley
2 REPLIES 2
Mand
Grafter

Re: Possible new E-mail address !

Hi,
This can be done, and fairly easily within a few minutes. Smiley
All you need to do is setup a mailbox for your girlfriend, as per the page here.
Once done set this up as a mailbox on her laptop as per the instructions here.
That's all you need to do, and your girlfriend will have a separate email address, with a separate password. Smiley
Santiago
Grafter

Re: Possible new E-mail address !

Your girlfriend can access her GMX account using her email client through POP 3 or Imap.
If she logs on to her GMX account and goes to Help, click on POP3 / Imap and it will show her how to set it up for her email client. I use GMX this way. I hope this may help