Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Forwarding doesnt seem to work all the time

deejayburnout
Grafter

Port Forwarding doesnt seem to work all the time

Peeps
Shocked HELP
set up port forwarding on TG 582n to use utorrent and setup port 60162. all works ok. check back later and not working.
i checked the port is open with a website and an app and both say open, yet no download. I check app again and port says it is closed but now utorrent is downloading.????
i have never had so much trouble with a router in my life. so far the firewall is disabled and DMZ is enabled and i am getting downloads. whats up with it?Huh
What is going wrong. i have tried various guides that say the same thing and no luck.
Another thing....... if i restart my router, the UPNP option keeps unchecking itself.
2 REPLIES 2
deejayburnout
Grafter

Re: Port Forwarding doesnt seem to work all the time

Digging up my old thread again as i am having major issues with my port forwarding not working again.
Port is set open in router config but yet when i check it via website / 3rd party apps, it says that it is closed.
turned DMZ on and off with no change. Turned on and off UPNP and it not working either.
Someone please help or i will have to buy a dog just so i can boot it up the behind. ( JK )
deejayburnout
Grafter

Re: Port Forwarding doesnt seem to work all the time

Now Upnp seems to work but connection doesnt want to work now.
God Help Me.