cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor speed

StuMac
Dabbler

Poor speed

My other half has unfortunately been disconnecting the router when speeds have dropped or it wasn't being used for long periods, this has caused our current speed to now become a max of 0.8Mbps. 
Please could someone from Help/Support look into resetting the line so we can get a usable speed back? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Poor speed

I've requested a reset and this should happen within the next few hours.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
StuMac
Dabbler

That will be great, thanks Chris.
StuMac
Dabbler

It didn't seem to make any difference at all really so I bit the bullet and bought a new router. Will the reset still be effective and the speed increase again over time? If not, is there any possibility that it could be reset again please?
Sorry for the hassle but any small increase in speed would make a huge difference to us as we live 'out in the sticks'.
Many thanks.
Stu
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Unfortunately not, we can only reset a line on 20CN once every 10 days. It may be that you see the speed improve again over the next few days however.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
StuMac
Dabbler

Ah ok, well thank you for your help.