cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service and cannot contact customer services

brownevo69

Poor service and cannot contact customer services

I am absolutely fed up with the service. Can’t watch videos or use streaming, constantly buffering. We are on the best broadband you offer! I want to leave as I’m disgusted with the service but I cannot email, no chat and customer services NEVER answer the phone. I am going to formally complain outside of Plusnet and get out this [-Censored-] contract and go to a reputable provider.

I don’t even suspect you’ll bother to respond to this post either!?!

This company used to be brilliant but in the past 2/3 months the customer service and broadband is rubbish! See recorded speeds below! Only running at about 10% of what it should be!
2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Poor service and cannot contact customer services

Plusnet staff do come on this forum and those who do genuinely do their utmost to resolve problems. There are also fellow customers who will respond and try to help. However for such assistance to be of use it is necessary to describe the problem and what testing has been done to date. Throwing dollies out of prams might make posters feel better but will not help to get issues resolved. 

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Poor service and cannot contact customer services

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing speed problems.

Whilst testing your broadband service isn't showing any issues.

Description GEA service test completed and no fault found .
Sync Status In Sync
Downstream Speed 79.9 Mbps
Upstream Speed 17.3 Mbps

The test is pointing towards a potential line fault.

Voice Line Test Result Voice fault suspected - contact Voice CP to progress copper issue

So I've run a line test and it's detected an Unbalanced Cable. It's looking like this is an issue external to your property, so I'm raising that to our suppliers to further investigate.

Our faults team will be in touch via the ticket linked below when we've got more info.

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=164045166

I hope this helps. -Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet