cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor or no Broadband for the last three days

Mitch2nd

Poor or no Broadband for the last three days

For the last three days I have little or no service at all on Broadband which I find highly annoying as you can no longer report problems online to Plusnet as you can with all other company's.

Where is this great customer service as advertised on TV as since I have been with them I have not seen any of it and have nothing but problems from day one.

If someone from Plusnet does read this I live in YORK

7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Poor or no Broadband for the last three days

Have you tried raising a fault at https://faults.plus.net

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@Mitch2nd

Welcome to the forums.

Although a staff member may see your post, if you want a timely response I would look to either phone or Chat or Twitter or Facebook.

Why? Because the mission statement of the forums is

We're a friendly bunch of Plusnet customers helping each other out, answering questions and talking about everything under the sun from broadband to what we're having for breakfast.

Note not a word about staff.

Even if staff members are about (and given that most of the same staff look after Twitter and Facebook too), it is limited hours.

Best chance of response will be on the phone at this time of day at a weekend

• 0800 432 0200 (from within the UK)

7.30am - 10pm, every day

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
juansheet

I have just joined this forum as I am fed up to the back teeth of the 'poor service' provided by Plusnet.

I have upgraded to Fibre Optic and have been paying since the 5th September however they failed to send me the hub, so it is now going live on the 19th (even though after speaking to them online, I am paying FULL price for my existing service.

HOWEVER... since I've upgraded my already paltry 2-3 mps has reduced to 0.2 mps for the last two days. I am trying to run a business and there is a 35 Minute queue on phones and although advertised as OPEN on their web page, the online chat is not an option.

Utterly pathetic considering they say 'They are doing me proud'.

Is there no such thing in the 21st century as good old fashioned customer service. Obviously not even though this company constantly advertise such myths.

Mitch2nd

I have tried the live chat, but it keeps telling me I am in cognitio mode or have a blocker on, both are incorrect as I have only today chatted with another company, so I think that they have a problem as for talking on the phone sadly that is not an option

Mitch2nd

Just tried that link and it says not available

is Plusnet the poor cousin of BT now that they have swallowed it up as it was doing better

monopoly commission needs to get involved 

I am sure they started out with good intentions but if someone offers you a trunk full of money you don't care about the business you started, me I have principles 

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@Mitch2nd

Chat has limited support hours too.

From https://www.plus.net/help/chat/?lp_offsite=%7B%22type%22%3A0%2C%22campaignId%22%3A349186732%2C%22eng...

Customer Services, Technical Support & TV 7.30am - 10pm 7 days a week
Order Tracking 9am - 7pm
9am - 5.30pm
Monday - Friday
Saturday
Business 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Faults 10am - 6pm Monday - Friday

And yes. I'm now getting the message about incognito mode which I'm not. I knew it didn't like ad blocking software or Javascript blockers but to now think Chrome is incognito when it is not is just terrible.

** Found out you have to enable Third Party cookies in the browser settings to make the incognito message go away *****

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Mitch2nd

just tried to use this link and I get this message Broadband Troubleshooter - Error There's been a problem Please try using the Broadband Troubleshooter again in a short while. If you continue to have problems please contact our Support Team for help Again typical rubbish customer service from this 2nd rate provider