Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Customer Service Experiance

Hudson
Dabbler

Poor Customer Service Experiance

To whom every this may concern.
Can some body please help me get a returning BB fault fixed.  The ticket ID is 27172117.
The last time it took 4 months to get fixed, and TBH i do not fancy going through the whole process again, but customer service via the ticket are just pushing towards this.
Thanks in Advance
Ian
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Poor Customer Service Experiance

Sorry to hear you've got a fault, I've just had a look at your account and can see that you raised a fault report on the 2nd December. We tested this from our side on the 3rd and raised it through to our suppliers to be fixed, on the 5th they changed your line profile and we asked for some BT speedtest results (as they are the ones our suppliers ask for), however for whatever reason we didn't get the results from the speedtest and BT's automated system closed the fault on the 8th as it had been (in their eyes) inactive.
We'll happily get this pushed through and fixed asap but we do need the speedtest results unfortunately, if you put them on the current open ticket I'll give one of our faults team a nudge to chase this up for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Hudson
Dabbler

Hi
Thanks for the quick response.
I did speak to your CS team and expain that the fault is the same as the last ticket which took 4 months to resolve, I really don't whant to go through that whole process again.
I will post the requested speed test on the open ticket.
Regards Ian
Hudson
Dabbler

Hi Chris
Could you please ask somebody to review the notes from my previous fault, the same thing is currently happening again, but your CS Team want me to swap equipment to test this.
Just to recap the fault in brief.
Large Jump in CRC errors(about 1000)  causing a drop in SNR, in turn causing the Dslam to re-sync at higher SNR.
After 4 months !! a BT engineer went underground complete some work and the fault was resolved. This work had also improved speeds to around 1.5mbit.
But since to weather has gotten very cold the fault has returned.
Thanks in Advance
Ian