cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet support response "speed"

mrv1
Hooked

Plusnet support response "speed"

What are people's experiences with plusnet support?    My broadband is working fine but I raised a question about a month ago which has not been resolved.  No online chat and good luck trying to get through on the phone.  Curious to see what others have found or if it's time to move to another provider.

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Plusnet support response "speed"

Why not just post your question here to see if that helps?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

mrv1
Hooked

Thanks, I asked them to change DNS forwarding for my static IP so not so much of a question but a request.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@mrv1 Without going into too much detail, what was your question about? If it wasn't critical - i.e. no internet/phone, you need to be aware that Plusnet, like many other organisations, have been working with a skeleton staff who have prioritise their workload to solve operational matters as a priority.

Hopefully, as lockdown is eased and they can increase the cover, things will eventually sort themselves out - but there is no magic wand they can wave over the outstanding items.

Ooops - @Baldrick1 beat me to it.

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@mrv1  Post the question id on here and hopefully one of the PN help team will pick it up.

Posting the ID is safe, no-one else other than staff can see the question

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

mrv1
Hooked

Thanks 201844490