cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet profile bump please...

dfunked
Grafter

Plusnet profile bump please...

I've already asked for this to be done in one of my open tickets, but as that's with the house move team at the moment, I'm guessing I'm probably asking the wrong people...
The line in my new flat was activated this morning, but my plusnet line speed is still hanging onto the 3Mbps connection from the old flat... By my calculations, this needs to be bumped up to 9.8 (unless the line has resynced since I left for work). It'd be awesome if this could get done today...
I'd also like my upload to be uncapped as soon as possible. Can this be done now, or would I need to wait for the training period to end?...
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Plusnet profile bump please...

I've just uplifted the speed profile for you. With regards to uncapping the upstream, line training shouldn't affect that so I've raised an order to uncap that as of tomorrow for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dfunked
Grafter

Good stuff... Thanks a million Adam! Smiley
dfunked
Grafter

Could I get another profile bump please?...
My router disconnected on Sunday (or possibly Saturday) due to me plugging a phone + dodgy filter into one of the spare sockets, then resynced at a rate which should have equated to a Plusnet profile of 10.3, but my Plusnet profile is still stuck at 9.7 even today...
I've just checked my router and it seems to have synced at a higher rate still for the past 14h 45min...
Current router stats;
Upstream 1126
Downstream 13088
This should work out as ~11.5Mbps on the Plusnet side by my reckoning, so could I get my profile bumped to that please? I have to say I'm very chuffed with how nicely my speed has been climbing during the training period!
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

That's been adjusted for you, give it 15 minutes and you'll see the difference.
dfunked
Grafter

Cheers Chris, I wasn't expecting a response until the morning!