cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet not replying to me regarding fault on line. NO BROADBAND. Can SOMEONE help!!!!??????

YB44
Hooked

Plusnet not replying to me regarding fault on line. NO BROADBAND. Can SOMEONE help!!!!??????

I have recently moved and my new home seems to have a fault on the line. The phone works but not the broadband. I have logged a fault and got this response back from Plusnet yesterday,

To progress your fault, we need to arrange a engineer visit. Please reply to this message with 3 available timeslots for an engineers visit. The available timeslots are weekdays either between 8am & 1pm or between 1pm & 6pm. If the fault is with your internal wiring or equipment a charge of £65 will be applied

I replied to this (btw there are only 2 time slots there not 3) and a day later still no one has come back to me. I'm struggling to understand what is going on and I have no broadband still. The people that had the house previous to me had broadband so I can't imaging theres any issues with the writing in the house. 

Plusnet sort yourselves out. You are still advertising for new customers but you can't even get the existing ones set up properly.

Where is someone that can help..??  Hello out there!!! Is anyone there?Huh

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Plusnet not replying to me regarding fault on line. NO BROADBAND. Can SOMEONE help!!!!??????

I can't answer the lattter part of your questions but I think the request is for you to supply Plusnet with 3 available timeslots for an engineer to visiit.

Hopefully a member of staff will reply to the rest soon.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

YB44
Hooked

Re: Plusnet not replying to me regarding fault on line. NO BROADBAND. Can SOMEONE help!!!!??????

Thanks for replying. I replied straight away. Suppose I'll just hang around and wait till someone replies. Lets hope its this century. 

SludgeIsland
Rising Star

I was sent the same message by SMS, and email.  I replied with three possible days.  I heard nothing.  When I contacted PN by "chat" due to a 30 minute queue on the phone line, I was told PN never ask for time slots, or suggest an engineer visit until a fault has been logged on the fault reporting link   http://faults.plus.net

If you can get this link to work, you are a better person than I am!

And still I wait for a response!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi there, I am sorry for the issues you were facing getting your issue resolved.

I can see your connection is now up and running. If you have any further issues, please just let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team