cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet junkmail -- You're running low on calling credit!

Santiago
Grafter

Plusnet junkmail -- You're running low on calling credit!

A few days ago I activated the Broadband Phone option. I did this to take advantage of the free 240 minutes on my package. I have set it up now and it works very well, I am using the free minutes and I am pleased with it.
Except that now I get an email from Plusnet reminding me to buy credit...everyday!
I don't want to buy credit and also don't want these emails. Can I get these stopped or shall I just deal with  them the same as other junkmail I get?
4 REPLIES 4
ddunford
Grafter

Re: Plusnet junkmail -- You're running low on calling credit!

Hi Santiago,
At this time i would suggest dealing with this as you do with spam, i have brought this up internally and will see if we can change the email frequency to something more reasonable.
Just to get an idea of what you feel is fair and reasonable, once a week, or once a month? Obviously i cannot confirm anything for certain at this point in time, but will let you know the outcome!
Dan.
Santiago
Grafter

Hi Dan
Thanks for your reply. I will deal with these emails at my end.
I don't really have a firm view on the best frequency for the email as at present I do not intend using the credit facility.
If the reminder has to be an email perhaps it would be better to let the user set their own requirement regarding frequency and low credit limit trigger via the control panel.
Skype has the credit available shown in their window and this is used to indicate low credit when appropriate. Maybe this would be a better way?
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

We'll get the notifications turned off for your account.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Santiago
Grafter

Ok Thanks Bob