cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet changing after 10pm to American version of websites

ricandleesa

Plusnet changing after 10pm to American version of websites

Two nights running after 10 pm we have found both our iPad and laptops have been switched to American versions of both websites and netflix etc.  Netflix got us to reboot (after removing the phone line from the wall) and it worked.  Th next night come 10pm it switches again.  After nearly an hour on hold got through to someone who was less than helpful who claims it is something we have done (changed no settings and was watching a damn programme when it did it this evening).  After that less than helpful response I have now found oh here someone who had the same problem last night on the next page.  Clearly a plusnet problem then that they can't be bothered to sort.  Since moving from talktalk last year I have found the level of service to be shocking.  Slow speeds, cuts out when it feels like it etc.  I shall be going back to talktalk at this rate. 
5 REPLIES 5
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Plusnet changing after 10pm to American version of websites

It's not you, it's us.  Someone will pick this up tomorrow and explain.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Already picked up and explained on Ticket: 83775332 Smiley
ricandleesa

Yes Chris ^^^ did explain and thank god for him is all I can say.  Very professional, honest and got straight to the crux of the issue.  That's the sort of customer service that deserves a nice happy customer bonus/pay rise  :). Will see tonight if it does it again.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Thanks! Cheesy
If you have any issues tonight, you can PM on here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can Smiley
AndyH
Grafter

The ARIN database is still showing BT's Infonet as the owner for the range 146.200.0.0 - 146.200.255.255.
http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=146.200.90.183?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&ext=netref2
(Apologies if this is not related to the OPs issue)