cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet and using a Huawei Wm320

sylandalpin
Dabbler

Plusnet and using a Huawei Wm320

Hello everyone I'm new here so hope I have put this in the right place. I'm trying to boost my signal from the bedroom to living room.  I did this before when using utilty warehouse with a Huawei Wm320 which worked fine, I have tried to set it up with the plusnet system but it won't connect has anyone got any ideas why it won't connect. Thanks for any info
3 REPLIES 3
Mikejstephens
Grafter

Re: Plusnet and using a Huawei Wm320

I also have one and had problems.  If you have the user guide, follow the instructions to RESET before you do anything else (Its likely it'll be locked to your last router).  Once this was done I found it straightforward to use the WPS to link the two.  I also have a Netgear extender which I could only set up using the Ethernet cable connected to my laptop.
Hope this helps.  Cheers Mike.
sylandalpin
Dabbler

Thanks Mike for getting back to me, will give it a try.Alan
sylandalpin
Dabbler

Sorry for only just replying to this but not been well, I tried the reset it didn't help. I have noticed that the signal is ok on my desktop PC and my phone but my laptop says excellent signal but if I try to do a search it goes really slow and then won't connect. This is in the living room and the router is in the bedroom, if I turn off the adapter then the laptop is back to normal and the phone doesn't have a signal. Hope I have explained myself properly. Thanks Alan