cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Problems Yesterday and this Morning?

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Plusnet Problems Yesterday and this Morning?

Did I miss some downtime news? I wasn't on any of the gateways mentioned in the service status pages yet the line dropped around 6-7pm yesterday and wouldn't reconnect. Just said something along the lines of no link. DSL never dropped. Tried turning router completely off with no change.
Tried turning off completely again this morning 10am still no change, but at 11am pressed the internet connect button and hey presto it connected.
Just a local problem maybe?
3 REPLIES 3
tekkamanblade

Re: Plusnet Problems Yesterday and this Morning?

I had the exactly same problem.
Last night I got home at 1130pm found no internet access, tried everything including turn router off and root.
This morning still wouldn't connect, my last try was around 1100am.
Now Im not at home, just wonder anyone can help me check if it's connect now? I left the router on.
(this happened twice during last year, but those two times it started working again when I get up.)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

There was an outage in Southampton last night which is now resolved, it you're having issues following that try logging in to your router and pressing connect.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

They must still be having some problems as the internet dropped again but at least this time it reconnected ok.