Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Pro Usage Limits

blinky
Grafter

Plusnet Pro Usage Limits

Hi PN,
Just a question to ask whether or not PN are likely to increase the usage limits for the Pro package at any time in the future?  I ask as I see the PN Extra package now has a download limit of 60Gb and the Pro package is on 20Gb.
I understand that the Pro package has priority on network traffic at all times of the day, and as a gamer I do like not having any lag.  However I was wondering if there would be a huge difference in lag problems if I was to downgrade to the Extra package to get the increase in usage limit.  I dont download huge amount on a regular basis but when I do I can end up having to pay an extra £5-10 a month.
Just wondering if the usage is something you have thought about or if you are not looking at increasing.
Cheers in advance.
Blinky
3 REPLIES 3
matt_2k34
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Pro Usage Limits

Uhh..?
Upgrade to Extra to get the 60GB/month traffic- PRO addon is available to either VALUE or EXTRA customers for £5/month.
The old "PRO" account is very outdated, and not particularly good value for money when compared to Value PRO and Extra Pro.
Regards

edit:
If you look Here you can see the different packages - Note you're currently on "Plusnet PRO" in that dropdown, Value and Extra are the new ones - and Value & Extra can have PRO added to them making the shaping the same as "plusnet Pro"
You can change package in the members centre - it will go through on your next billing date Smiley
blinky
Grafter

Cheers for the reply,
Having looked at the comparison table the `legacy pro` package hat I have, got it a long time ago, is the same price as the `extra pro` package that they have advertised now.
Think I will have to have a look at changing over to get the extra download usage.
Cheers
Blinky
matt_2k34
Grafter

I'd recommend updating your email settings to allow PN to email you...
When they did a way with PRO and made it an addon, they told everyone - You've been on an outdated package for a long time unnecessarily. Deleting the messages straight away is better than not knowing (you'ev missed out on triple bandwidth for how many months now???)
Regards