cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Premium or Plusnet Unlimited

WWWombat
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Premium or Plusnet Unlimited

Good to see that they agree with us - and they're asking for ideas on how to better deal with the CP's changes of plans, and the roll-out to new, previously unplanned, exchanges.
I think this will happen even more in the next period - where BDUK deployment of FTTC/P (to lots of market 1 exchanges) makes it more affordable for an "LLU company" to only rollout backhaul, without rollout of extra ADSL2+ equipment. I wonder whether Ofcom would rate that as worthy of a label of "principle operator".
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.
will2012
Grafter

I think I may break through my 120gb allowance this month. Do you think Plusnet will waive charges as I have already upgraded, as some other suppliers do, or will I have to turn off the internet? Sad
will2012
Grafter

No, they wont. Surprised, even BT waive charges for overuse if you upgrade.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Quote from: will2012
or will I have to turn off the internet? Sad

Slightly easier to login to the member centre and set your maximum additional spend here: https://portal.plus.net/data_transfer_watch/ to £0.00 (beware, not set means unrestricted (no limit)).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
mexicano
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi guys. Sorry to butt in your thread but can I ask you a question? Here it is anyway:
I am on 60GB Extra until 13 January and I have decided to upgrade to 12 month unlimited on adsl. The thing is I am getting about 7.5mb speed but it tells me that I will get about 5.5mb after I upgrade. Is this because it is unlimited downloads? It's bad enough that my speed is only 7.5mb but to get lower speeds is stupid!
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Ignore it - your speeds won't change.
mexicano
Rising Star

Thanks oldjim. Going to upgrade now. I was going to move my phone over too but I think that I prefer to keep my phone and my BB separate. I know you are a moderator but what do you think? I am paying £8.49 pm including evening/weekend calls with Primus/
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I don't know as I signed up to the 12 months deal before the price rise
mexicano
Rising Star

Thanks for your help. I have just upgraded to £9.99 unlimited. Decided to keep phone separate