cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Loyalty bonus

Zap
Grafter

Plusnet Loyalty bonus

When Plusnet bought Plusnet it was GREAT, the promise of stability because BT would surely invest in the infrastructure.
For a while it was so, Plusnet charged you less and you got more, but now that has changed.
It seems that Plusnet are not such good value (especially in a useless exchange where they charge you more) and that the good deals are for new customers.
Isn't it about time Plusnet had some kind of loyalty bonus, I have been with them for around 10 years but it does not seem to be appreciated, prices go up and up.
With BT you get access to hotspots, is there any way we can get access to these?
It is becoming like the RAC and AA, you have to alternate to get the best price (at least the RAC will give you 15 months for the price of 12 to avoid losing you)
Even Sky give you half price TV for 6 months if you try to cancel
Perhaps the Plusnet board can start thinking about what value they can add for Plusnet customers?
2 REPLIES 2
PhyllisTyne
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Plusnet Loyalty bonus

I've been with them since the force 9 days. They are not cheap but I get lots of extras I want / need and their CS is pretty good. HOWEVER, and its a big one, with the increasing use of mobile devices if they don't come up with access to BT hotspots I could be on the move.
PT
itsme
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Loyalty bonus

I got free access to the majority of BT hotspots. Just join www.fon.com