Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please turn my interleaving off

r2obd
Grafter

Please turn my interleaving off

Hi ,
I have requested my interleave to be turned off in the web site connection tools area but last time this never happened in the end it was turned off through a request on here. Recently it got turned on after a fault which was actually an overhead cable issue which was fixed just before the engineer came to test it..  Roll_eyes ironic I know.. anyhow the interleaving wasn't the reason for the issues I had , and id like to get back on the gaming scene so would you please do the honours
Thanks
Rob D
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Please turn my interleaving off

Hi there,

I have requested my interleave to be turned off in the web site connection tools area...

That actually triggered an order to switch interleaving back on so it must have been switched off, I've cancelled that order for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
r2obd
Grafter

So can you confirm if I'm currently running with interleaving on or off? Is there any test I can do or can you tell? Cheesy
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi,
I've just discovered that your interleaving is currently turned on still and the order I cancelled was another to turn it on, so it seems the system used to place these orders doesn't look at the context of how things are currently configured. So, I'll need to manually place an order to fix that (should complete tomorrow) as the cancelled order hasn't cleared down I can't raise an other order just yet but I will revisit this later today for you.
Adam
EDIT: just a quick update to say that the cancelled order still hasn't cleared down to allow me to raise a new one. I'll address that tomorrow.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
r2obd
Grafter

thanks Adam , I'L wait to hear from you tomorrow Shocked
r2obd
Grafter

Any news  Cheesy
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi,
Sorry for the delay. The orders have now all closed off so I've placed one to remove interleaving for you, it'll complete tomorrow. Not convinced it'll be great once it's done as we are seeing a few drops on your line, but we'll see what happens.