cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please set me up like this again (year or so ago ) as it 3was working fine but has now slowed down

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Please set me up like this again (year or so ago ) as it 3was working fine but has now slowed do

Yes, just post the SNRM and error graphs IF they show anything other than straight level / zero value lines.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

stathe
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Please set me up like this again (year or so ago ) as it 3was working fine but has now slowed do

Cant seem to copy and paste these graphs     Sorry

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Add them as attachments

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Please set me up like this again (year or so ago ) as it 3was working fine but has now slowed...

Hi @stathe, thanks for getting in touch. I've had a check into your connection to see whether the current signal strength is causing any issues and although errors look to certainly be more commonly occurring you are getting around 0.8Mbps more than you usually would on 6dB which may outweigh any issues caused by the errors you're seeing.

General Information
NTE Status:   NTE Power Status: PowerOn Bypass Status:  

Upstream DSL Link Information Downstream DSL Link Information
Loop Loss: 44.8 70.0
SNR Margin: 6.6 3.9
Errored Seconds: 2 2
HEC Errors: 0  
Cell Count: 0 0
Speed: 798 2256

Maximum Stable Rate (KBPS): 1728 Fault Threshold Rate (KBPS): 1382
Mean Time Between Retrains (Seconds): 86400 Mean Time Between Errors Upstream (Seconds): 945
Indicative Line Quality: A Mean Time Between Errors Downstream (Seconds): 9

This is how your connection is looking when testing and as you can see it's only the download errors which looked to be higher than we'd expect to see on the lower signal strength. If this isn't causing too many problems your side then we're happy to leave the settings as is however if you do which for it to be bumped up then please do get back in touch.

Hi @westjensontexas, thanks for getting in touch and we'll happily adjust your signal strength to see how it goes for you. I unfortunately however couldn't locate your Plunset acocunt with your forum details however so if you could please private message me the username for your account then I'll get that sorted for you.